Our community has helped us turn a simple idea into a powerful movement. Through generous donations and the continued support of people who are passionate about making a difference, Joshua’s Heart Foundation is able to keep feeding needy families in South Florida and abroad.
Who Will You Help Feed Today?
We welcome your contributions with open arms. Here are just a few things that our organization currently needs:
• Backpacks for weekend back pack program
• Sponsors for warehouse space (full sponsorship or monthly contributions)
• Two heavy duty ladders
• Four dollies to transport food boxes
• Administrative assistance
• Sponsors for back pack program
• Sponsors for food distribution program
• Sponsor for the JHF recyclable bags, used to donate food to the needy
• One commercial standing freezer
• One commercial refrigerator
• Event planner
• Whole grain crackers
• Peanut butter
• Canned meat
• Dried beans/peas
• Evaporated/powdered milk
• Instant breakfast drinks
• Honey, jelly and jam
We welcome monetary donations, which are used to purchase non-perishable food items, hygiene products, books and toys for families in need.
Joshua’s Heart Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your donations and contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
MAKE A DONATION ONLINE NOW!
You can also send a wish list item or donation via check to:
Joshua’s Heart Foundation
P.O Box 640342
Miami, FL 33164