Food Distribution Program
Joshua’s Heart provides food distribution events in the South Florida area. Learn more below!
To receive groceries and supplies
- You must be in Need
- Groceries are distributed two Thursdays per month (please see our calendar for dates) from 12:00pm until supplies are finished. No need to pre-register, we are happy to gather your information on site. If you are in need, you are welcome to come for assistance. There will likely be a line, please join the line upon arrival and we ask for patience as we work diligently to assist the folks in front you as quickly as we can!
- One pickup per household
- Currently we distribute at 2056 NE 155th Street, North Miami Beach, from 12:00pm until supplies finish.
- You may pick up groceries and supplies once per week ONLY while supplies last.
- Open the trunk of your vehicle or walk-ups are welcome (only if you do not have a car)
- Please wear a mask over your nose and mouth while at the distribution site.
- Please be patient and kind with our volunteers; we are doing our best to assist you.