MIAMI – Sept. 19, 2016 – PRLog — Joshua’s Heart Foundation (JHF) announces the appointment of six new officers to its Junior Advisory Board (JAB), as well as the full slate of officers and board members for 2017.
The New officers for 2016-2017 term are Jordan Wong, Martin Posada, Ceci Sosa, Deniel Dookan, Maria Olloqui and Thalia Castro. “All six of our new Board officers embody the spirit of giving and community. They bring special talents and infuse high energy into the JHF family. We are very lucky to have them on board and leading our team as we continually work towards strengthening and empowering communities in and around our South Florida neighborhoods,” Joshua Williams, President.
· Jordan Wong is a junior at Ransom Everglades and will serve as the newest JAB Chair. He has been a Board member since 2013.
· Martin Posada is a junior at Ransom Everglades. Martin will serve in the position of Vice Chair.
· Ceci Sosa is a junior at LaSalle High School and is the newly appointed Assistant Vice Chair.
· Deniel Dooken is a junior at Hallandale High School. Deniel has been appointed Secretary to the foundation.
· Maria Olloqui is a junior at Ransom Everglades. She will serve as Assistant to the Secretary.
· Thalia Castro is a sophomore at St. Thomas Aquinas HS. Thalia has taken on the position as Treasurer for the foundation.