The goal of Joshua’s Heart Foundation’s program is to educate and transform families, individuals, neighborhoods, and communities into becoming experts in stomping out hunger. Join the cause today!
Joshua’s Heart Foundation qualifies as a charitable organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; the value of your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. A copy of the official Registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll free (800) 436-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Joshua’s Heart Foundation has several programs that can use financial or in-kind support:
- Food Distribution – Donate groceries to families in need
- Weekend Backpack Program – Provide groceries to school-age students in need.
- Adopting a family to provide a meal(s)
- Hope boxes for the homeless or families in transition
- Cooking Demonstrations and more
JHF Awards and More
- Disney – Make Your Mark
- Champions of Change Award, presented by the White House
- Nickelodeon Halo Award Honoree
- CNN Heroes Young Wonder
- Harris Wofford Awards-Youth Service America
- Jefferson Awards
- Prudential National Volunteer Spirit Award
- The Grio’s History Makers in the Making.