MAKE A DONATION
Help Us in Our Mission
Your Capital Campaign support enables us to create sustainable programs that improve and streamline operations that benefit thousands of lives in underserved communities. You can direct your support to one of the areas of support listed below.
- Liability insurance $2,000 per year
- Driver to pick up donated products $400 weekly
- Warehouse rental $2,200 per month
- Light for warehouse $400 per month
- Hire Clerical staff $28k per year
- Volunteer clerk $28k per year
- Program staff $30k per year
- Sponsor grocery distribution each family will receive for a week’s worth of grocery
and supplies goal $500,000 ($50 per family)
- Buy freezer -$2,000
- Gas for transportation $150 weekly
- Vehicle insurance $ 4,000 per year
- Sponsor student weekend grocery distribution $25 per student per week.
Please note! Due to the peculiarities of payment confirmation mechanism in PayPal, in order for your donation to be registered on our website, you must click on the “Return to email@example.com” link after the payment on the PayPal payment page. Thank you for your understanding.
Joshua’s Heart Foundation qualifies as a charitable organization under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code; the value of your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. A copy of the official Registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll free 800-436-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.