Contributing items on our wishlist items will help us do better work for our communities.
Our community has helped us turn a simple idea into a powerful movement. Through generous donations and the continued support of people who are passionate about making a difference, Joshua’s Heart Foundation is able to keep feeding needy families in South Florida and abroad.
Who Will You Help Feed Today?
We welcome your contributions with open arms. The items below are most needed, but we will aceept almost any donated items:
- Backpacks for weekend back pack program
- Sponsors for warehouse space (full sponsorship or monthly contributions)
- Two heavy duty ladders
- Four dollies to transport food boxes
- Administrative assistance
- Sponsors for back pack program
- Sponsors for food distribution program
- Sponsor for the JHF recyclable bags, used to donate food to the needy
- One commercial standing freezer
- One commercial refrigerator
- Event planner
- Whole grain crackers
- Peanut butter
- Canned meat
- Dried beans/peas
- Evaporated/powdered milk
- Instant breakfast drinks
- Honey, jelly and jam
We welcome monetary donations, which are used to purchase non-perishable food items, hygiene products, books and toys for families in need.